Monday, July 07, 2008

Anticipating Impending Disaster

I'm in a weird place right now. It's like disaster is looming or waiting for me around the bend. I know it's there. I know it's going to happen sooner or later. The weird thing is I don't know why I won't (or just don't want to) stop in my tracks or just turn at a different corner. I know it's there but I'm still walking towards it.

I've always believed that self-preservation is the key. I've always kept myself a step away, in a bubble behind the so-called wall. This is the exact reason why I now find myself in a strange situation. I've never been here before. Actively seeking or knowingly walking towards what I know in my gut is disaster.

As them wise folk say, I'll just hope for the best and expect what's about to come.

No comments: